Saturday, April 18, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 11 & 12

Well the read-a-thon is now half over! This day has gone by very quickly! I haven't been having a difficult time concentrating so far, which is great and a little surprising! I have not reached half of my goal yet, which would be 500 of 1000 pages, but I'm hoping that reading a YA book will help increase my page numbers just a little. Ok...here are my stats, then I'm off to visit some blogs!


Number of pages since last update: 97
Total number of pages: 471
Number of books completed: 1
Time spent reading since last update: 80 min
Total time spent reading: 480 min
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 185 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2--intro meme, You tube video challenge

6 Comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! You are amazing! Nice 500 pages! Keep it up!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

But you're reading so much!! YA definitely helps. I'll be reading a graphic novel starting now and I'm sure it will go super fast. And then it will be time for Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity!!!

Starting to have bad tummy feelings. :(

Kari said...

You will hit 500 before you know it, you are SUPER close! The YA book will definitely help with the page count. I'm trying to save mine for later when my brain shuts off and goes into hybernation mode!!

See you shortly!! YUMMY IHOP!

Darlene said...

You're doing great at 500 pgs. I like what I'm reading but still can't concentrate-oh well. I can usually read more at night so we'll see. Keep it up!

alisonwonderland said...

i think YA books are great choices for the read-a-thon! good luck!

David James said...

Apna Showroom Baby Boy's and Girl's Woolen Sweaters/Inner Vest for 0-3-6-9-12-18 months 1-2 years newborn baby sweaters (Multicolour) Unisex
APNA SHOWROOM Baby Boy's & Baby Girl's Cotton Graphic Print Night Suit Set Pack of 2 (apsw_Baby_products_355_White_12-18 Months)
Apna_Showroom Baby Alphabets ABCD Letters Magnet for Baby to Teach Easily
New Born Baby Cotton Night Suit for Girl's or Boy's (Pack of 2) - Colorful 0 6 Months
Baby cotton night suit for baby boys or girls new born white colorful bacho night suits for daily use night wear rat k bacho ka suitcotton apna showroom