Saturday, April 18, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 7 & 8


I opened my gummy bears, and they are SO yummy! I am trying to be good and not eat too many at one time. I also moved from my recliner to my couch in hours 7 & 8, but that probably wasn't the greatest idea because my couch is a little too comfortable! I'm going to go on a quick walk outside to wake up a bit! I'm sad I missed the mini-challenge during hour 7--it was going for a walk and taking a picture. I'm going to do it anyways, just an hour or two later than everyone else!

My updated stats:
Number of pages since last update: 83
Total number of pages: 285
Number of books completed: 1
Total time spent reading:320 (I forgot about this category...oops)
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 125 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2--intro meme, You tube video challenge

I'm really enjoying this read-a-thon! So far no headache, which is great because I tend to get headaches pretty frequently. How is everyone else doing?
Mini-challenges completed: 2--intro meme, You tube video challenge

7 Comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

You look so studious!! Yum for gummy bears, except they make my jaw hurt.

Krystal A. said...

Awesome, Laura! Darn those comfortable positions. Keep fighting the sleep urge.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I know what you mean about the couch being a little too comfy! LOL! Have a great walk and keep up the great work!!

alisonwonderland said...

i love the photo! keep up the good work!

Darlene said...

I love gummi bears. I bought smarties-another favorite and I've already indulged too. I thought about getting cozy on the couch but I'm scared of falling asleep. Keep up the good work, I'll be back later.

Karen Beth said...

I LOVE gummy bears! Maybe I'll have my husband make a run to the store for me. They sound really yummy right now.

Books and bears. That's always been my motto.

David James said...

APNA SHOWROOM Bra for Women Combo Pack of 6 Cup Size (B) Non-Wired Multicolor Everyday Cotton Bra Daily use
APNA SHOWROOM Baby girls dress skirts frock for 0-6-9-12 months or 1 years baby girl's dress
Apna Showroom Baby's Cotton Panties/Bloomers/Underwear 12 Pieces (3-4 Years)
Loafer Socks Kids Cotton for 6-12-18-24 Months 2-7 years Combo Pack | Unisex Pack 6 Pairwith desent Look
Loafer Socks Kids Cotton for 6-12-18-24 Months 2-7 years Combo Pack | Unisex Pack 6 Pairwith desent Look
Novasox Ankle High Fishnet Mesh Women Socks, Women Fishnet Mesh Ankle Socks
ladies cotton panties panty bridal kachhi kachi chaddi 80 90 32 28 30 panty female woman pack of 12 women girls panties daily use