Saturday, April 18, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 9 & 10

I took a short walk around my neighborhood before hour 9, and I stopped to take a few pictures. The flowers above are not mine, but they are a few houses down from mine, and I think they are so pretty! The sky was looking pretty stormy (see below) but it never rained and now the sun is out and shining!

I was pretty focused with my reading the last two hours, with no restlessness or urges to run in circles. My updates:
Number of pages since last update: 89
Total number of pages: 374
Number of books completed: 1
Time spent reading since last update: 80 min
Total time spent reading: 400 min
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 155 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 2--intro meme, You tube video challenge

8 Comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Does that make you want to plant flowers? VERY FOCUSED!! I need to get focused again. :(

christina said...

Oooh, i love the sky in the second picture.

Happy Reading!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Great job. Some reading, some challenges and some flowers! You have definitely go the balance thing going on.

Grandma Elvi said...

I am definitely willing to help you with getting some flowers going when you're ready!!! Sounds like the day has been going well! Love ya!

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

Oh the flowers are SO pretty! That sky looks stormy! You are doing a great job. I read matrimony last year. Most people like it, it really wasn't one of my faves though. bummer.

Keep up the excellent reading!

Kari said...

What a beautiful picture of the flowers! If I only had a green thumb... I love this kind of weather, it's perfect for curling up with a book... oh wait, that's what today is all about! You're doing great Laura, keep it up!

Happy Reading! You'll have to tell me what you think of Matrimony tonight.

Nise' said...

Great job on reading. The flowers are pretty. I think that rain is headed our way.

Michelle said...

The flowers are gorgeous! What a great intermission. I love it! Happy Reading!