Saturday, April 18, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 3 & 4

This is a picture of me sitting on my back patio, with my fuzzy blanket and fuzzy socks. My kitty, Pumpkin, is keeping me company!

I accidentally drank a little too much coffee, and I had a little bit of trouble concentrating in hour 3. I kept wanting to get up and run around in lots of circles. I'm still reading My Antonia, and it is a bit slow. Hopefully I'll finish in hour 5. I can't believe we are almost in hour 5! Here are my updates:

Number of pages since last update: 71
Total number of pages: 138
Number of books completed: 0
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 65 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 1--intro meme

10 Comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

so would you say Beebs? There are SO many things I love about this picture. What kind of pants are those? Will you wear them to IHOP? :P

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Oops. Blanket.

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Love the socks!

Ana S. said...

Awww, pumpkin is so cute :D

Megan said...

Hey, you know, sometimes running in a few circles really adds to reading productivity. ;-)

Stacy said...

I have socks just like those and I love them. Pumpkin is a cutie. Go for it...run, then read:)

Anonymous said...

Cute picture! And I love the "running around in circles" part!! LOL! Happy reading!

Lisa said...

She's so pretty! And I think I have those socks.

Can I come to IHOP with you?

Darlene said...

Awww, Pumpkin is so cute. I have pink fuzzy socks like that too. lol. Buddy is snoring away here quite happily so I should be reading but I'm distracted instead. lol. I'm going to post a pic or two of him in my next update.

Michelle said...

I love the socks! Fuuny about the coffee too. You are doing great!