Sunday, April 19, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 22 & 23

My cat FINALLY jumped up on my lap to cuddle with me (at 5am). She's been in and out of the living room all day! I just finished Stardust, so I'm not really sure what to do. I'm going to spend some time blog hopping and seeing who is still awake. After that, there will be less than an hour left--should I start another book? It seems a little ridiculous to be up for 23 1/2 hours, but at the same time, starting another book seems a little ridiculous as well! Maybe there will be a end of the event mini-challenge that I can do! Anyways...I'm very rambly...I'm really not at all tired right now. I have that weird hungry-ish late night eating feeling though. Do you know what I'm talking about? I'm not actually hungry...anyways...REALLY rambly...

Number of pages since last update: 150
Total number of pages: 1050 (yay! 50 pages over my goal!)
Number of books completed: 5
Time spent reading since last update: 78 min
Total time spent reading: 860 min (14.33 hours)
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 345 minutes (5.75 hours)
Mini-challenges completed: 4--intro meme, You tube video challenge, non-fiction question, mid-event survey

Is anyone else awake??