Sunday, April 19, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 18 & 19

">Fox Video

For some reason, this video made me laugh until I cried. I don't think it's supposed to be funny, but it was just very unexpected! Maybe you'll think it's funny, or maybe just interesting, but either way...it's a fun 60 seconds!

I'm feeling pretty awake, but my hubby just went to bed (at 1:30 am), and I know lots of others have gone to bed, so this is when it starts to feel a little lonely for me. I just started Stardust, so hopefully that will be an engaging read.


Number of pages since last update: 111
Total number of pages: 749
Number of books completed: 4
Time spent reading since last update: 75 min
Total time spent reading: 695 min
Time spent blogging since last update: 25 min
Total time spent blogging: 285 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 4--intro meme, You tube video challenge, non-fiction question, mid-event survey

8 Comments:

Joy Renee said...

Stardust the movie was soo good I sent for the novel and the graphic novel from the library. but i didn't get to read them before I had to leave town on this extended stay at my mom's. I'm looking forward to another go at it when I get back home.

The wee hours on the back side of this are the hardest.

Thanx for the vid. That really did help. It gave me a much need shot of adrenaline

Read in joy

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

LAURA!! WAKE UP LAURA!!

I did laugh at the video. A little. Ok a lot. Do you know awfulness I have stuck in my head?

You're a mean one...

I'm blaming you.

Kari said...

That was hilarious! That fox should totally become a diver for the olympic team!!! I'm so happy that you posted this, it was very much needed!!!

Lisa said...

That was cool, right up until he ATE it.

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

you are a superhero. I am off to bed :( I can't be completely out of it tomorrow.

Michelle said...

I think you must be really tired at this point, I kept waiting for the funny part and then it was over....

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

I don't remember it being funny, but I watched it a couple of weeks ago on TV and made my husband rewind it a few times so I could see it again and again :)

David James said...

New Born Baby Sweaters 0-3 Months Woolen Vest Set Boys or Girls with desent Look - Apna_Showroom
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Frock (apsw_Baby_products_373_Red_12-18 Months)
Apna Showroom Baby Girl's Knee-Length Dress Frock Skirts (Black 6-12 Months for 1 years girl baby dress
Apna Showroom Black Hair Band for Women or Girls (Pack Of 5+1+2 earrings) Unbreakable Plastic
Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clutcher Clips Claw Combo-35 Pieces (Multicolour, Small apsw_hairclipband for girls)
hair clutcher for women hair clips for women clutcher for women or girls claw clips hair clips for baby girls