Sunday, April 19, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 20 & 21

So it is 3:45 am here right now. It's funny how noticeable all the little noises around the house are at this hour. I'm still fairly awake-feeling, but my right eye is very stingy. I keep closing it and reading out of only my left eye. It's probably going to get mad at me too! I'm really liking Stardust, and it's moving very quickly. I'm not too far away from my 1000 page goal!

Number of pages since last update: 151
Total number of pages: 900
Number of books completed: 4
Time spent reading since last update: 87 min
Total time spent reading: 782 min
Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min
Total time spent blogging: 315 minutes
Mini-challenges completed: 4--intro meme, You tube video challenge, non-fiction question, mid-event survey

5 Comments:

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

Awesome job, Laura! The finish line is in sight. Keep on going. I know you can do it!

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Almost there Laura! There was a HUGE spider in the kitchen. I had to kill it myself. :(

Both of my eyes are mad and keep closing. I think my computer/reading ratio is going to change these next few hours.

Ana S. said...

Hey Laura! You're doing great!! Almost there.

You've just entered yourself in the limerick Mr Linky, but I think you meant it to be the fundraising one. I can change it for you no problem, but just making sure first :P

Ana S. said...

Ooops! You commented telling me that. Duh, nevermind :P I'll fix it!

David James said...

Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Clutcher for Women hair clips for girls (Combo of 12 Pieces Multicolour, small)
Apna Showroom Baby Girls' Plastic Hair Clips Claw Clutcher (Multicolour)-35 Pieces Girls/women
Apna Showroom Women's Red Rose Flower Hair Clip/Brooch Vintage (Large 5 color rose)-| hair pins for women/men stylish girls
Apna Showroom Plastic Hair Lice nit removal Combs for Women and men kids (Multicolour zxop-10-kly)
lice and nit removals comb lice louse comb for kids women girls men boys ju nikalne wali khanghi nit louse removal comb plastic hair comb for men women girls apna showroom