Saturday, April 18, 2009

R-A-T: Hours 5 & 6

I participated in the YouTube mini-challenge, and I thought I'd share the funny video. I can't figure out how to upload the video here, and I've wasted too much time trying, so here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H99niLxiPaU


I took a shower and my husband brought home Chick-fil-a for lunch, so my stats for hours 5 & 6 are lower than I would like. But I finished My Antonia, so it's on to book number 2!


Number of pages since last update: 64

Total number of pages: 202

Number of books completed: 1

Time spent blogging since last update: 30 min

Total time spent blogging: 95 minutes

Mini-challenges completed: 2--intro meme, You tube video challenge

5 Comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Yay for finishing My Antonia!!! And Chick-Fil-A. I just heated up a three cheese ziti. :)

Darlene said...

You're doing great Laura. I won't hit 200 pages this hour. I keep getting distracted. lol.

Kari said...

I ended up having Chick-Fil-A for breakfast... it was yummy!!! Congrats on finishing My Antonia! If I remember correctly I read that in high school and really enjoyed it. I look forward to your review!

IHOP in 6 1/2 hours... YUMMY!

Wendy said...

Laura you're doing GREAT! This is the time of the Read-A-Thon that seemed to drag for me last year...don't forget to eat and stretch :) Keep up the great progress!

Michelle said...

Congrats on finishing My Antonia. Time really flies when reading doesn't it? Great job