Saturday, October 18, 2008

Read-a-thon update: hours 14 & 15



The entire 14th hour was spend at dinner with my husband, so no reading or blogging was done. It felt really nice to get out of the house and go somewhere different for a little while. I started Anatomy of a Boyfriend, and I don't think I could have picked a more opposite book from the one I just finished. It is a little shocking to me, but I'm going to keep reading it for the time being, since the author sent me the book herself. Since it is YA, it is pretty fast reading, which is nice! In 50 minutes, I read 69 pages, bringing my total stats to:

Total number of pages: 511

Total time spent reading: 526 minutes

Number of books completed: 2

Number of mini-challenges entered: 3--freerice, Walkin' and Snappin' and Library Cat Challenge

2 Comments:

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Wow!! That is fast reading! When I went to HPB yesterday (after work...) I saw a lot of the hard copy versions in the YA section. Just seems weird to me. Look forward to hearing your final thoughts, though.

Lisa said...

For you, a haiku.
Reading is not for sissies
Now we can be friends.